Description: Do you enjoy making people happy? Do you have an appreciation for beauty and quality? Are you flexible & creative?
If you are looking for growth, development and appreciation...
If you're ready to be a long term, important part of a respected, quality focused organization,
Jewelry Customer Service may be the Perfect Career for You!
. Requirements: Customer Service Qualifications:
- You care about people and enjoy creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- You're driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- You appreciate beauty and quality.
- You understand that jewelry inherits a sentimental attachment and becomes a lifetime treasure.
- Able to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work within flexible retail hours.
Customer Service Benefits and Rewards:
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun environment where people are valued.
- Paid vacations, sick days and holidays.
- Company funded continuing education opportunities.
- Health insurance plan up to 75% company funded.
- Co-funded 401K retirement plan after one year of employment.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most respected retail jewelers in America.
Day's Jewelers is a New England based, family owned, jewelry retailer committed to building a company that stands the test of time. We know that achieving this relies on providing our customers with the finest quality products and a customer service experience that exceeds their expectations. Choosing the best team members is vital to our mission.
Day's Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.